The TEN Investor Premium program provides high quality startups to investors. The two highest quality deals are presented to the investor ready for investment including terms sheet, due diligence, and access to the company leadership team.
TEN Investor Premium
TEN Capital sources, negotiates, and presents each deal with a due diligence box, and a terms sheet ready for investment.
Investments are made directly with the startup with no broker fees.
There’s no obligation to invest.
This program is only available to Accredited Investors.
Problem we solve for Investors
Investing in a startup is hard work. You have to
- find the right companies
- gain access to their pitchdeck and CEO
- monitor updates about the startups progress
- run a due diligence process
- negotiate the terms and close the deal
- There are a lot of startups to go through
- Startup investing is time consuming and it can be a headache
What you get
TEN Capital will provide you with
Two high quality deals per month that are investment ready with due diligence, and pitchdeck, terms sheet
Access to other investors through the TEN Investor Premium Forum.
What does it cost?
What type of investments do you offer?
- The program focuses on startup and growth companies in the tech, healthcare, and consumer product goods sector.
- The program offers seed, growth, and expansion stage deals.
- Most offerings have $500K to $1M in revenue and venture metrics.
Where do you source investments?
- TEN Capital receives hundreds of requests each month for funding and selects those with a strong team, product/market validation, and a track record of strong growth.
- TEN Capital has a strong list of connections in the venture capital community and showcase deals led by successful VC firms, angels, high net worth individuals and family offices.
How do the members view the deals?
- The investment opportunities will be emailed to the member with a due diligence box, terms sheet, and investing instructions.
- There are no physical meetings to attend for due diligence, screening, or presentations.
Can I contact the CEO of the Company?
- Yes. You are given access to the CEO of the company being funded. You can setup a call/meeting to discuss the deal in more detail.
Are you required to invest in each deal?
- No. Each member makes their own investment decision to invest or not, and how much to invest. Each deal will come with a minimum investment requirement.
What is the cost to the member?
The member pays an annual fee of $2500/year. There’s no other cost.
How do i contact other Investors in the program?
- Members will be invited to join a forum board to share thoughts, concerns, and observations about each deal.
Disclaimer: TEN Capital Group is not a United States Securities Dealer or Broker or US Investment Advisor. TEN Capital is a business introduction service and makes no warranties or representations as to the Buyer, seller, or transaction. All due diligence is the responsibility of the investor. TEN Capital does not take broker fees or success fees for the transaction. Investment in startup companies is high risk and you can lose all your investment.