- The TEN Income Syndicate is a network of investors who want to invest a portion of their portfolio into income-generating investments.
- Since most early stage and growth investors are in equity positions in private company, they seek short cash from some of their investments.
- Only high quality deals are presented to the members of the syndicate for consideration.
- The deals come primarily from Texas but will also consider those from outside the state.
- The TEN Income Syndicate seeks opportunities to generate short term cash returns in the 15 to 20%/year range.
- The TEN Income Syndicate invests $250K to $500K in each deal and provides advisory support.
- The syndicate focuses on a wide range of industries including industrial, consumer product goods, healthcare and other opportunities.
- There are no physical meetings required to participate in the offerings.
- Each member decides if they want to invest and how much.
The TEN Income Syndicate
How many deals will the members see?
- Based on feedback from the current members, quality over quantity is desired.
- We plan to show at least one investment per month or twelve in one year. We intend to show more investments when possible.
Where do you source investments?
- The syndicate tracks successful venture capital and angel fundings.
How do the members view the deals?
- There are no physical meetings to attend for due diligence, screening, or presentations.
- The investment opportunities will be texted and emailed to the member in the form of an executive summary.
- If interested in investing, a Docusign document will be sent to fill out electronically.
- Additional documents will be stored on the TEN Funding Portal for further due diligence.
- The TEN Income Syndicate is a network of professionals who want to invest in early and growth stage startups for cash flow returns.
How does one invest with TEN Income Syndicate?
We propose a flat rate of investment by each member based on the deal stage as follows:
- $5K for pre-seed, $10K for startup, $20K for growth ($1M+) but the final decision of how much you invest is up to you.
- You can invest as little as $500.
What is the cost to the syndicate member?
- Currently, there’s no cost to the investor.
What is the cost to the company raising funding?
- There’s no cost to the company to apply.
- For each funded deal, TEN Income Syndicate takes a flat fee of $15K per deal transacted to pay legal and administrative costs.
Benefits of the TEN Income Syndicate
Access to High Quality Deals
Minimal Time Required
Use of Text Updates and Email Documents