At TEN we give investors the opportunity to invest in venture capital-backed companies, angel-funded deals and Texas community funded deals. TEN provides deals with equity, convertible notes, revenue-based funding, and loans.
We have been helping startups raise funding since 2009 when we formed the company as the Texas Entrepreneurs Network. The TEN Funding Portal has a history of funding for over 10 years, and in that time we have helped businesses raised over $370M in transactions.
TEN can help you raise your funding no matter where you are located
TEN Capital has a network of investors including syndicates, angel networks, and funding portals including angels, high net worth individuals, family offices and venture capital investors seeking to invest in quality growth companies. Our investors can write checks from $250K and upwards. TEN can help build your advisors, board of directors, as well as prepare your investor documents and launch your campaign. Learn More
Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
TEN has an extensive network of accredited investors who can fund your ICO including pre-ICO, pre-sales, and crowdsales. Blockchain is the next major innovation and investors are looking for quality teams and strong businesses. Learn More
Investor Groups you can join include:
TEN Funding Portal
TEN Community Funding Portal
Wilco Funding Portal
TEN Physician's Syndicate
TEN Income Syndicate
Texas Venture Forum event series
TEN CPG Syndicate
The Story of TEN
TEN’s mission is to foster entrepreneurship and innovation through facilitating funding for startups and growth companies.
- Established Central Texas Angel Network – 2006
- Generated 40X return for investors
- Helped launch Baylor Angel Network – 2008
- Launched Texas Entrepreneur Networks – 2009
- Raised over $100M for Texas startups in statewide roadshows
- Launched Wilco Angel Network –2011
- Raised over $2M for Williamson County startups
- Co-founded Incubation Station/SKU – 2012
- Generated a 10X return
- Established the Wilco Funding Portal – 2013
- Raised over $3M for Williamson County startups
- Launched the Investor Connect podcast series — 2014
- Helped launch the Texas Intrastate Crowdfunding Law and the TEN Community Funding portal— 2015
- Helped launch the Austin Healthcare Council – 2016
- Rebranded to TEN Capital – 2017
- TEN helped entrepreneurs raise over $370M since inception and still growing.
Source startup and growth companies online. Join our syndicates to see quality deals ready for funding. No pitch sessions or deal meetings required.
Gain access to more investors including Angels, Venture Capital, Family Offices, and more. Find assistance in preparing your company, investor documents, and campaign.
Series A Fund Raise
TEN Capital can help you raise your Series A funding in tech, healthcare, and consumer products. We have several thousand investors interested in funding the next growth company.
Initial Coin Offering (ICOs)
TEN Capital can help you prepare your documents and campaign for an Initial Coin Offering. We have accredited investors seeking to fund pre-ICO, ICO pre-sales, and crowdsales.
TEN believes in strong customer service. You’ll work with our team via the phone and email rather than an automated website.