We have been helping Texas startups raise funding since 2009 when we formed the company as the Texas Entrepreneurs Network. The TEN Funding Portal has a history of funding for over 8 years, and in that time we have helped businesses raised over $330M in transactions.
Investor Groups you can join include:
TEN Funding Portal
TEN Community Funding Portal
Wilco Funding Portal
TEN Physician's Syndicate
Texas Venture Forum event series
At TEN we give investors the opportunity to invest in venture capital-backed companies, angel-funded deals and Texas community funded deals. TEN provides deals with equity, convertible notes, revenue-based funding, and loans.
Series A --we can help you raise your Series A funding no matter where you are located
TEN can help you pull it all together as we help build your advisors, board of directors, and create and launch your campaign. TEN Capital has a series of syndicates, angel networks, and funding portals including angels, high net worth individuals, family offices and venture capital investors seeking to invest in quality growth companies. Our groups can write checks from $250K and upwards. We also have an extensive list of partners and providers. Learn More
Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
we can help you build out your ICO no matter where you are located. COs are the next generation of crowdfunding In this campaign you can raise funding from everyone in the world, not just accredited investors or local contacts Learn More
The Story of TEN
TEN’s mission is to build the entrepreneur ecosystem.
- Established Central Texas Angel Network – 2006
- Generated 40X return for investors
- Helped launch Baylor Angel Network – 2008
- Launched the Texas Entrepreneur Networks – 2009
- Raised over $100M for Texas startups in statewide roadshows
- Launched Wilco Angel Network –2011
- Raised over $2M for Williamson County startups
- Co-founded Incubation Station/SKU – 2012
- Generated a 10X return
- Established the Wilco Funding Portal – 2013
- Raised over $3M for Williamson County startups
- Helped launch the Texas Intrastate Crowdfunding Law — 2015
- Helped launch the Austin Healthcare Council – 2016
- Rebranded to TEN Capital – 2017
- TEN helped Texas entrepreneurs raise over $330M and still growing.
Source startup and growth companies online. Join our syndicates to see quality deals ready for funding. No pitch sessions or deal meetings required.
Gain access to more investors including Angels, Venture Capital, Family Offices, and more Find assistance in preparing your company, investor documents, and campaign.
Series A Fund Raise
TEN Capital can help you raise your Series A funding in tech, healthcare, and consumer products. We have several thousand investors interested in funding the next growth company.
Initial Coin Offering (ICOs)
TEN Capital can help you prepare your documents and campaign for an Initial Coin Offering. We have experienced contacts who can help build out your campaign quickly and place your ICO into the market.
TEN believes in strong customer service. You’ll work with our team via the phone and email rather than an automated website.