An investor receiving your email will open, skim, read, and engage your email if you give the right information. In emailing an investor remember these key components:
- The subject line should have a compelling statement that intrigues the investor.
- The First sentence should establish the reason for the email, which provides context.
- The second sentence shows traction and momentum in the deal.
- The third sentence highlights the team to demonstrate that you can do this.
- The fourth sentence shows validation through sales, investment, partners, and others who have joined the effort.
- The fifth sentence outlines what you want the investor to do.