TEN Capital recently held a roundtable discussion with Michio Painter with Joyance Partners, Brett Lanuti with Nocimed, and Brian Carrico & Dan Clarence with Innovative Health Solutions to discuss investments in HealthTech & Treating Chronic Pain, the market, and its future outlook.
- There is an incredible discrepancy between the number of people with various forms of pain and the funding in that area of healthcare
- There needs to be a more strategic approach to effective strategies
- The number two consumer of opioids in the world are those that suffer from chronic back pain
- 6.2 million children in the country are suffering from functional abdominal pain
- There is a need for better precision in therapeutics
- There is a growing need for better diagnostics