- The TEN Capital funding program introduces your deal to its network of 5000 accredited investors including angels, family offices, high net worth investors, and venture capitalists.
- We take your pitch deck and build out a short mailer from me to the investor introducing your deal with some key highlights.
- We’ll share an investor worksheet with you that we’ll use to place all investors we’re contacting and their responses to your deal.
- For those investors who respond positively we will follow up with a series of mailers to showcase your team and your progress including sales, team, product, IP, and fundraise updates.
How the TEN Capital program works?
We charge $995/month with no backend fees which provides you the following:
- Access to over 5000 accredited investors (angels, VCs, HNI, family offices) in sectors including Tech, Healthcare, Consumer product Goods.
- TEN Capital’s Investor Marketing tools including
- Warm introduction to investors,
- Mailer service (we develop the mailers for you),
- CRM metrics (opens, engagements, etc)
- name and email of prospective investors following your deal.
- Access to our Dataroom for sharing your due diligence docs with potential investors
- No contracts — month to month commitment only.
- No backend fees
Benefits of the TEN funding process:
- 10 years of funding experience.
- Strong track record for investors (40X return).
- Established fundaising program through TEN Funding portal.
- Strong network of investors, advisors, and providers.
- Saves you time and gives you more investor contacts.
- Most campaigns run 3 to 6 months as investors have their due diligence process to run.
- When you’re ready to start, we’ll send you a signup email and then we’ll start work on your mailer to the investors. We’ll have you approve it before sending it out.
- For those who have a pitch deck ready to go, we can begin investor engagement immediately. For those who need to work on their deck and other documents, we can help you.
- We have helped many companies raise funding. In fact our entrepreneurs have raised over $395M. These companies include: Elevate K-12, Seismos, Olono, Remedy, and others.